I have to admit I am very Pants and didn’t see that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I don’t have a speech prepared as I wasn’t expecting it, at the moment I’m just trying to fight back the tears, I’ve got so many people to thank and so little time before the music plays me off.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The award is a way for bloggers to recognise and show their appreciation of others’ blogs and the work they put into them. Blogging regularly and well is a serious commitment and it’s great to show appreciation of others’ dedication to their interests or causes.
To accept the award, a blogger should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to that persons Blog
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award – I know, I found this hard as I don’t even had 15 friends.
- Share 7 facts about yourself with the person who nominated you.
7 Facts about Daddy Giraffe
- My Favourite film of all time is The Lion King
- I’m a huge MMA fan and follow it closely
- I have a fear of spiders, some will say it clowns! I don’t fear them I just don’t trust them….Stupid Clowns!
- I have 4 different colours in my eyes
- I am a proud daddy to 5 awesome children
- If I could invite any famous person living or dead for dinner it would be Bruce Lee
- My favourite animal isn’t actually a Giraffe it’s believe it or not a Rhino
So I guess its time to nominate people so if your names on the list below then I have passed this onto you…sorry but It had to go to someone.
Thank you very much again Muddly Mum
Daddy Giraffe x